Chanel Spring/Summer 2014!

Ok here's the repost: I guess things get lost in this rapid fire thread...(upon request from several pm's)

Folks these pics are from an overseas source for color reference only...
The yellow, orange and blue are the current spring season samples! I know NM is getting orange patent so get your name on lists ASAP!
Personally I LOVE this yellow, its bright and i like that there is a slight lime green undertone.

Thanks for posting PB! :smile:

I'm trying to justify.. I ordered a red timeless WOC and a black quilted GHW WOC today.. With the red and black I can use all year round, but I'm not so sure about the mint. I'm currently on a few list for the fuchsia mini and definitely want to keep that.

I guess I can decide when I get the other WOC and put them all side by side. I want to keep them all but I feel guilty buying all these Chanel's! Does anyone else feel this way?!? Lol

Yes, I do all the time:graucho:

Can you ladies help me with measurements?? I am one of the fuchsia patent admirers!! lol

Can you tell me the difference in size between the Mini, M/L and the Jumbo???

What is the price difference??

Can you ladies help me with measurements?? I am one of the fuchsia patent admirers!! lol

Can you tell me the difference in size between the Mini, M/L and the Jumbo???

What is the price difference??

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...mensions-of-the-timeless-classics-485001.html
Mini Flap (Square) $2200
Dimensions: 6.5" x 5" x 2.5"

Medium Flap $4400
Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 2.5"

Jumbo Flap $4900
Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 3"

Mini (Rectangle) $2400
Dimensions: pretty much same as square only shorter (I just put mine away so you can do a search and find the dimensions)