Beige caviar jumbo or beige medium patent?

Oct 30, 2006
I was hoping to find a beige m/l flap in caviar but so far I cannot. So I can either get the jumbo flap in caviar or the patent m/l. Which would you get? How does patent hold up? Thoughts? I will try to add pics later. I have to go out now.

I would definately go for the caviar for a very light color like beige clair... I have one and i love her to pieces... Not to mention easier to clean with slight color transfer, which does happen with my baby from time to time ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I was hoping to find a beige m/l flap in caviar but so far I cannot. So I can either get the jumbo flap in caviar or the patent m/l. Which would you get? How does patent hold up? Thoughts? I will try to add pics later. I have to go out now.

I'd go for the caviar, but why can't you find one? Where are you located? I just saw two today in M/L caviar (shw and ghw) in Chanel.

Jumbo caviar. No questions. Patent does not have as long of staying power as caviar leather. Jumbos fit more too! Good for continental wallets and sunnies. Good luck! I have a blk jumbo single flap and love it.

You should be able to find the light beige in m/l. I actually have seen them through pics my SA sent that still in the stores in the US.

I would keep searching for beige caviar in m/l. I think the beige m/l caviar looks most elegant and I'm just a little scared of having a light colored bag in jumbo as well as in patent for myself.

You should be able to find the light beige in m/l. I actually have seen them through pics my SA sent that still in the stores in the US.

Ugh. Now I can't decide if maybe I want that patent m/l and the caviar jumbo. I need to just look at my closet and really think about how I would wear it. The jumbo would be more for daytime but the patent would be for evenings. I can't get the pictures from my email saved to my computer. Maybe I will try another way. I never saw myself as a patent girl but that m/l patent in the beige is so pretty. I always though patent was too flashy (for me) but in the beige it is a little less so.

I own a lot of neutral colors. I never thought patent would be flashy in a neutral. Maybe it's just a matter of personal preference. I think the caviar can also be night time if you get the right size. I personally feel that jumbo is too big for night time (not dinner, like out out)! Let us know what yoy decide.

Ugh. Now I can't decide if maybe I want that patent m/l and the caviar jumbo. I need to just look at my closet and really think about how I would wear it. The jumbo would be more for daytime but the patent would be for evenings. I can't get the pictures from my email saved to my computer. Maybe I will try another way. I never saw myself as a patent girl but that m/l patent in the beige is so pretty. I always though patent was too flashy (for me) but in the beige it is a little less so.

I'd go for the caviar, but why can't you find one? Where are you located? I just saw two today in M/L caviar (shw and ghw) in Chanel.

I get such confusing messages. But I wanted the lighter color, not the one that has the slight pink undertones. Maybe that's why. Chanel says they didn't order the m/l in that color.

I love patent, but not in a light color (for bags; for shoes I don't mind because they don't rub against jeans or anything). Although color transfer can happen with both patent and caviar, with patent it's permanent. I think light-colored patents don't age as well as dark patents. Go for the caviar, and wait for the right one. It's a big purchase and you should get the bag you want.