Prada charms/keyring on Prada bags

2 years ago i bought a prada bag from the prada shop.
there is a charm on the bag in the display case, i thought it was cute and bought the charm with it. the charm is still on the bag.
i haven't seen anyone using a Prada charm on their bag.
just wondering if anyone else does that.

I want so many charms but when I look at the price of the charm I think of what % that would equal to something else I want that costs more. So then I feel bad for wanting it :{ But I really like that saffiano stiletto charm/keychain, has anyone seen that?

The only one I've seen the most around austin is that saffiano heart with the little banner/ribbon across it.

if you really like Prada charms, Prada always have sale if you go to Prada counters or Prada stores. (they don't put up signs in the stores most of the time)
they always have new ones. some of them are really cute.

There's some on yoox, ebay, Neimans, Saks, in addition to Prada stores of course. There was a purseblog entry about this, ha ha, two years ago

http://www.purseblog.com/accessories/prada-handbag-robot-charm/

and there was a link to a thread in the fashion spot forum, here's some pictures

:heart: the stiletto is my favorite one that i want to get

Attachments

• NMM5614_mn.jpg
    NMM5614_mn.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,164
  • 200405100106.jpg
    200405100106.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 863
  • 08f.jpg
    08f.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 706
  • 200405100104.jpg
    200405100104.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 801
There's some on yoox, ebay, Neimans, Saks, in addition to Prada stores of course. There was a purseblog entry about this, ha ha, two years ago

http://www.purseblog.com/accessories/prada-handbag-robot-charm/

and there was a link to a thread in the fashion spot forum, here's some pictures

:heart: the stiletto is my favorite one that i want to get

Thanks snoopylaughs! I kinda like the 3rd pic... whatever it is!! Looks like a beaded figure that would be fun to play with.

Here are pictures of my Prada boat charm.
i bought one with half leather and half plastic like material. the store have one that is completly leather too.
Thanks snoopylaughs for the pictures :smile:
i also saw a lipstick one and a handbag one too.
all of those are really cute.
i saw the robot one before but the one i saw is more of a necklace and the store put that in the men's section of Prada. i can't imagine any man wearing that though :wtf:

Attachments

• picture00002.jpg
    picture00002.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 674
  • picture00003.jpg
    picture00003.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 615
hi Girls...

They're *all* cute!! Honestly though.. I'd probably never *buy* one. All that I've seen are close to or more than $100 bucks... and to me, it seems like ALOT of $$ for a charm. I'd rather put that $$ towards a new purse. :yes:

I really like the revolver charm. I have a skull and crossbones charm from Coach that was $38, much cheaper than the Prada version ;) I'm with padparasha, I don't think I could fork over that much without thinking that it could go to a new bag instead :smile: