Any pics of spring 2014 beige caviar?

swezfamily

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
My SA is trying to locate a spring '14 light beige caviar classic flap for me. I was originally going to go for classic beige claire, but I was really looking for more of an ivory color. She says the spring light beige is lighter than classic beige claire, but not quite as light as ivory.

Does anyone have any pics to post? Comparison pics with classic beige claire would be helpful too, if anyone has any.

TIA!!

I don't have the Spring Beige in a flap but here it is in the GST. The flap is Beige Clair next to it so you can compare the 2 colors. Both are gorgeous in their own way!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-22 at 7.51.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-22 at 7.51.29 PM.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1,231
I don't have the Spring Beige in a flap but here it is in the GST. The flap is Beige Clair next to it so you can compare the 2 colors. Both are gorgeous in their own way!

Thank you! This is exactly the color I want. It's just perfect. I haven't heard back from my SA yet, but I hope she can locate one.

Enjoy your beautiful bags!

My awesome SA was able to find the bag for me. She sent me a pic (it's being shipped and I pick it up Friday) and refers to the color as '14 spring/summer beige. I'm thrilled as it is exactly the color I was going for. I felt I would be settling with classic beige Claire since the color was darker than what I really wanted. I was also debating between SHW and GHW, but this color is only available in silver, so the decision was made for me.

My awesome SA was able to find the bag for me. She sent me a pic (it's being shipped and I pick it up Friday) and refers to the color as '14 spring/summer beige. I'm thrilled as it is exactly the color I was going for. I felt I would be settling with classic beige Claire since the color was darker than what I really wanted. I was also debating between SHW and GHW, but this color is only available in silver, so the decision was made for me.

Wow, sounds amazing! If you can share any pix with us, that'll be awesome!