Cognac vs Chestnut

Here ya go... Chestnut Phoebe on the left, Chestnut Madeline on the right. The three in the middle are cognac (Legacy Rory, Candace, Molly). They are very similar and both have a reddish undertone, but the cognac is slightly moreso.

282edd1f-3572-4f3b-9bc8-281c00f18c44_zpsb7b3ef16.jpg

What a gorgeous collection! So is chestnut slightly darker?
I have 2 bags in cognac and am considering a chestnut bag….but not if they are too close in color.

What a gorgeous collection! So is chestnut slightly darker?
I have 2 bags in cognac and am considering a chestnut bag….but not if they are too close in color.
Thanks. Yes, the chestnut is slightly darker...but as you see they are close.

Geez that's a gorgeous pic!
Thank you.

^All beautiful!^
Thanks!

:drool::faint::drool::faint: TDF gorgeous collection! LOVE Candace and Molly!
Thanks. I'm the original Brown Bagger. :roflmfao:

Here ya go... Chestnut Phoebe on the left, Chestnut Madeline on the right. The three in the middle are cognac (Legacy Rory, Candace, Molly). They are very similar and both have a reddish undertone, but the cognac is slightly moreso.

282edd1f-3572-4f3b-9bc8-281c00f18c44_zpsb7b3ef16.jpg

Oh oh oh....my heart went aflutter to see all these lovelies when I scrolled down the page! I'm a huge brown and black bag fan! I ADORE these!

Can anyone show pictures comparing these two colors, or describe the difference? Is cognac more reddish-brown than chestnut?
I hope this pic. helps too.
The Pat bag on left is Legacy cognac and has more red in it than the 2 Madison Chestnut leathers on right. (wallet is acorn color)

Attachments

• croc carrie 042.JPG
    croc carrie 042.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,672