Wallet help! - exam treat

Save up for your car and get a wallet when you can afford the luxury bits. Taking an exam is not a momentous occasion in life.

Tootles.

Hm. I disagree. I think an occasional reward for a job well done is necessary! Law exams are no joke, and I think, that in this stage in life (being in school), what's momentous to you IS getting the top grade in class. Continue saving for the car on the side, but never forget to pat yourself on the back- with some luxury goods!! I did the same ;)

Congratulations on achieving success in what you can at the moment- one of the biggest achievements a student can obtain is just what you did. GOOD JOB!!

Hm. I disagree. I think an occasional reward for a job well done is necessary! Law exams are no joke, and I think, that in this stage in life (being in school), what's momentous to you IS getting the top grade in class. Continue saving for the car on the side, but never forget to pat yourself on the back- with some luxury goods!! I did the same ;)

Congratulations on achieving success in what you can at the moment- one of the biggest achievements a student can obtain is just what you did. GOOD JOB!!
Hi Mzhurshie,
you remind me of my auntie's ( she pasted away in 2009) recommendation of buying yourself a treat at least once a year. Even if it met that you have to save a little each and every month until you save up enough money for that item. :smile:

Hi Mzhurshie,
you remind me of my auntie's ( she pasted away in 2009) recommendation of buying yourself a treat at least once a year. Even if it met that you have to save a little each and every month until you save up enough money for that item. :smile:

I just think a celebration, by way of gifting oneself, is a great way to go about rewarding and regaining the strength to continue in one's stride to excellence ;)
Sorry about your aunt but what a great woman she was :smile:

Hi,
Congratulations on your exam! I think any great news deserves a reward! I'm a working mama and I just rewarded myself an emilie in Damier ebene and speedy 25B. What did you end up getting?

Hi,
Congratulations on your exam! I think any great news deserves a reward! I'm a working mama and I just rewarded myself an emilie in Damier ebene and speedy 25B. What did you end up getting?

Thank you so much :smile: I hope you're enjoying your new wallet and speedy. I have a perfect emilie now and it's holding up well so far, I love it!

I think you made the right choice. I love my Emilie.

Also...Congrats to you for the hard work it took to get those wonderful high grades. No easy task I'm sure.

I remember the stress & relief I've felt after an exam...Mine was nothing to compare with yours but when I received a 4.0 at the end of just business school...I cried!

You deserve a reward...
Enjoy your LVs :Presents

Last edited:
Congrats! I think we deserve to reward ourselves for the moments in life we deem worthy! I got an expensive gift just for getting accepted into law school, so definitely reward your dedication and scoring high on assignments! Good luck in the future, and with the bar!!!

I think you made the right choice. I love my Emilie.

Also...Congrats to you for the hard work it took to get those wonderful high grades. No easy task I'm sure.

I remember the stress & relief I've felt after an exam...Mine was nothing to compare with yours but when I received a 4.0 at the end of just business school...I cried!

You deserve a reward...
Enjoy your LVs :Presents

Thank you for your lovely comment! I absolutely love the Wallet so far, I can see why you do too. I imagine that I will probably cry when I've finished University too, it'll be such a relief. And I'm sure business school is no easier than law school!

Congrats! I think we deserve to reward ourselves for the moments in life we deem worthy! I got an expensive gift just for getting accepted into law school, so definitely reward your dedication and scoring high on assignments! Good luck in the future, and with the bar!!!

Thank you! I think it's nice to have lovely gifts/ treats that relate to achievements because then, every time you use it, it always reminds you of what you have achieved. And thank you for wishing me luck too :biggrin: