My First Instant Reveal!!!!

Hello my fellow PFer's!! This is my first instant reveal and I am so excited that I can't really contain myself!

So, I was just browsing Saks as I normally do in my spare time, with no intentions of purchasing anything. My mom was with me and she knows that I am in LOVE with Chanel and since I am graduating soon she decided to surprise me with early graduation gifts!

This is the Chanel 3 in patent and also a Chanel brooch! Don't mind the red pump. That's a Prada Mary Jane that I have been eyeing for a while lol. I also bought a belt but it had to be shipped to the store because they were out of stock. I am in LOVE!

1zyd3lv.jpg

xll744.jpg

2r3c9ad.jpg

So pretty! I'm thinking of purchasing a Chanel 3 as well! Do you mind posting pics of it on? I'm curious to see how it looks from the side with the three compartments. :]

So pretty! I'm thinking of purchasing a Chanel 3 as well! Do you mind posting pics of it on? I'm curious to see how it looks from the side with the three compartments. :]
I can post some pics of it on when I return home tonight. I didn't wear it to work with me today. Its a lot like the Chanel Jumbo on. You can hardly tell that there are 3 different compartments.