Louise clutch

hotteapot

Mar 15, 2012
Hi everyone, I have been seeing more of the Louise clutch pop up on my social media feeds and out and about but can't decide if I think the branding is too loud. Those who own one, is it as attention grabbing IRL as I think it is?

I don't own a single monogrammed handbag (I generally stick to the Celine and Proenza Schouler subforums) and this would be a huge departure for me! What do you guys think?

I think it's gorgeous. I just got the hot pink one. Generally I'm not a big fan of logo'd out bags (just bought my first canvas bags last year) BUT I think it's fun for a night out on the town or a romantic dinner when you may want a lil attention anyway.

Thanks for the opinions. I do want to take the plunge into "logo" territory (isn't that funny, I feel like most people trend toward the opposite) and am trying to decide between something GLAM (Louise) or more practical/versatile (the Empreinte Fascinante in that mustard yellow).

I think it's either go big or go home so I may have to go for the Louise :biggrin:

have you thought about the Ana? It comes with a chain and crossbody strap (whereas the chain louise is a lot more expensive than the regular louise). Or the Rossmore?