Reveal Time!

I wanted to treat myself for working hard this semester and pulling good grades. I have been aching for another LV. But, I can't stomach the cost of another one right now. Luckily, I was at Macy's and found this Hamilton in Dark Khaki and fell in love! I love the color scheme. Although the one at Macy's was on sale, it was a little dinked up so I passed thinking that it would be on sale online at Macys also and I could get it that way plus ******! Turns out it wasn't. I called Macy's CS and they actually managed to get me an even lower price!

It arrived today and it was extremely well packaged. I could tell that it was brand new, never used. I hate it when I get a customer returned bag and you could tell it had been used. This definitely wasn't the case.

Sorry for the long story. But, here she is :biggrin: My Hamilton N/S Saffiano in Dark Khaki.

Attachments

• 20140225_144915.jpg
    20140225_144915.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 20140225_152043.jpg
    20140225_152043.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 245
I wanted to treat myself for working hard this semester and pulling good grades. I have been aching for another LV. But, I can't stomach the cost of another one right now. Luckily, I was at Macy's and found this Hamilton in Dark Khaki and fell in love! I love the color scheme. Although the one at Macy's was on sale, it was a little dinked up so I passed thinking that it would be on sale online at Macys also and I could get it that way plus ******! Turns out it wasn't. I called Macy's CS and they actually managed to get me an even lower price!

It arrived today and it was extremely well packaged. I could tell that it was brand new, never used. I hate it when I get a customer returned bag and you could tell it had been used. This definitely wasn't the case.

Sorry for the long story. But, here she is :biggrin: My Hamilton N/S Saffiano in Dark Khaki.

How much? I was looking for the dark khaki on sale but didn't see it

So pretty! My favorite saffiano leather color! Congrats

Thanks!

How much? I was looking for the dark khaki on sale but didn't see it

$205 shipped. Tell them that the Springfield, VA store had them on sale and they should be able to price match it for you by calling the store. The rep also gave me an additional 15% off!

Love ! Was in Macy's today but they didn't have this on sale :sad:

See above! :smile:

Thanks!

My goodness that is a beautiful bag! Congrats! You deserve it! I hope you did great in school!

Absolutely GORGEOUS color on that bag! Congrats!! :woohoo::tup: