Where can I go from here?

Jul 14, 2010
Hi ladies,

I would like to add to my current Hermes family, but don't know where to go from here.
I have one gold togo Birkin 35 with PHW, one black ardennes HAC 32 with GHW, and one rouge H chamonix Kelly in 28.

I am interested in another Kelly or Evelyne, or even a Birkin in 30?
I would like to build a well-rounded family in "classic" colours.
Which style of bag should I aim to get, and in what colour?
Thank you for all of your help!

I concur, a wearable blue like Indigo, Bleu Orage, or even Bleu Saphir would be great as would a grey like Etain, a grey/brown like Etoupe, or even a clear green like Canopee.

On bags you could add to your collection a K32 (or 35 if you can carry it), a B30, or for a more casual everyday shoulder bag, an Evelyne. All these bags are awesome in the colors above.

Maybe you need a smooth leather bag? Vert Olive Barenia B30? (ok that's a unicorn...)...what about Box for a classic H look?

First of all: you already have an exquisite collection!
I would go for an Evelyne as a great casual shoulder bag.
There are wonderful neutral colours like Etain or Chocolat, but what about H Orange? It's also a classic colour which goes very well with a neutral wardrobe (grey, beige, browns, stunning with dark blue!)
Hope this helps!

First of all: you already have an exquisite collection!
I would go for an Evelyne as a great casual shoulder bag.
There are wonderful neutral colours like Etain or Chocolat, but what about H Orange? It's also a classic colour which goes very well with a neutral wardrobe (grey, beige, browns, stunning with dark blue!)
Hope this helps!

Thank you everyone,

I think I will go for either the Evelyne or Victoria in Etoupe? I don't know if the Victoria will be too big on me though.

Etoupe is nice but you have all neutrals in your collection. It would be nice to see a blue, orange or purple bag added in. Evelyns and Bolides look great in bright colors!