Anniversary gift choices

Which gift idea should I give to my hubby?

• Chanel Jumbo and LV Alma Bag

• Rolex Watch

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoVeinLA

O.G.
May 14, 2012
Hi guys - For a 10 year anniversary, my husband wants to get some gift ideas...we don't have many surprises anymore.

First Option:
Chanel Jumbo with GHW
and
Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis in Blue

Second Option:
Rolex watch

I don't have any Chanel bags right now. I bought a GST last year, but it wasn't the bag for me. I have many LVs, and one Cartier watch. What do you think is a better option?

Whichever is more comparative to what you'll buy you DH.

If you'll buy him cufflinks, pen, watch etc then I think the Rolex but if you'll buy him something to wear like a briefcase, coat or even set of golf-clubs or similar then probably a bag would be more appropriate.

Hi guys - For a 10 year anniversary, my husband wants to get some gift ideas...we don't have many surprises anymore.

First Option:
Chanel Jumbo with GHW
and
Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis in Blue

Second Option:
Rolex watch

I don't have any Chanel bags right now. I bought a GST last year, but it wasn't the bag for me. I have many LVs, and one Cartier watch. What do you think is a better option?

Congrats sweetie!!! Ten years is special! My DH totally surprised me with my black jumbo w/GHW and I (later in the year) got him a Rolex as a combo anniversary/birthday/Christmas present - he has more extravagant tastes than I do because he believes in the theory of one and done! So either is fabulous!

I am a watch person. If I did not have the watch that makes me really happy, a birthday gift from DH, and the one i wanted from the time i was a little girl, I would have went that route. I feel like they are so symbolic - you will think of him every minute.

But the practical side also says if you want the chanel, get it now. I got mine in 2011. Apparently DH was on the list and one became available on the eve of the price increase. It was "only" $3900 in June 2011. The increase is coming, maybe march. That jumbo, now $4900, may be $5900. And the the alma will be going up.

Congrats sweetie!!! Ten years is special! My DH totally surprised me with my black jumbo w/GHW and I (later in the year) got him a Rolex as a combo anniversary/birthday/Christmas present - he has more extravagant tastes than I do because he believes in the theory of one and done! So either is fabulous!

I am a watch person. If I did not have the watch that makes me really happy, a birthday gift from DH, and the one i wanted from the time i was a little girl, I would have went that route. I feel like they are so symbolic - you will think of him every minute.

But the practical side also says if you want the chanel, get it now. I got mine in 2011. Apparently DH was on the list and one became available on the eve of the price increase. It was "only" $3900 in June 2011. The increase is coming, maybe march. That jumbo, now $4900, may be $5900. And the the alma will be going up.

Clu - thank you so much for responding. You know, I almost PM'd you with this question but I didn't want to bother you for an answer. We are going to Paris this year in December to celebrate where we got engaged. I love Paris during Christmas...not alot of tourists, and the city is even more beautiful. I think I'm leaning towards the Rolex. I feel like a Rolex is something I will never buy for myself, but I can see buying a Chanel and an Alma for myself later....

I have to go back and look at your thread with your watches...I know you truly are an enthusiast for fine watches.

Thanks again, and I'll let you know what happens.