Speedy 30 Empreinte in BLACK OR INFINI? Which do you prefer?

Speedy Empreinte black or infini?

• Black

• Infini

Results are only viewable after voting.

BagDreams

Jan 26, 2012
Hi TPFers. I know that several people are on the same boat as I am. I have looked at other threads on this, not too many of them are there though, and I am still in a dilemma. I started this poll to get your help as I need to decided soon! There is one Speedy 30 infini left in our local store and I need to act quick. Please tell me, which one do you prefer, inifini or black, and why…thank you!

Black is an ordinary bag colour, blends in... dark blue is both neutral and interesting.

Also you can match dark blue with black AND brown. Black with brown is in theory possible too, but in practice on the streets I've only seen a handful outfits, in which that combination really worked.

I think this comes down to individual style-- I think they are both great!

If you wear mostly black (like me) no matter the season, black is the obvious choice.

If you mix it up with navy, and tend to dress more seasonally, infini might work better for you.

I think the infini is more casual, and the black is more dressy.

Also good to keep in mind that the first run of black is all MIF (according to my SA), so if that's important to you, black might be a better bet.

I think this comes down to individual style-- I think they are both great!

If you wear mostly black (like me) no matter the season, black is the obvious choice.

If you mix it up with navy, and tend to dress more seasonally, infini might work better for you.

I think the infini is more casual, and the black is more dressy.

Also good to keep in mind that the first run of black is all MIF (according to my SA), so if that's important to you, black might be a better bet.
I do love the black with the Monogram and DE SLGs.
Very chic.

The Infini can look black and blue depending on the lighting.
The black will always look.. Well just black..

Yes, and actually, to me this is a pro for the black. I can see myself now: "Excuse me, can we please adjust the lighting in here? My bag is appearing blue and I had intended for it to be more black tonight? Thank you!"
:smile:

Yes, and actually, to me this is a pro for the black. I can see myself now: "Excuse me, can we please adjust the lighting in here? My bag is appearing blue and I had intended for it to be more black tonight? Thank you!"
:smile:

Totally agree with you.

Both colors are similar, classic and gorgeous but I do prefer the Infini. I like that it has the blue thread, that it looks blue or black in different light and I prefer the lining in Infini. The Infini is a very unique blue, I've never seen a blue this dark...makes for a very versatile bag. I haven't found anything that I wouldn't wear Infini with. My poor Earth is getting no love! I will say that the slightly deeper tone in black looks really beautiful with the brass hardware, it really pops. Both are beautiful, you really can't go wrong either way. If your store has both, go see them side by side and go with your heart.

Both colors are similar, classic and gorgeous but I do prefer the Infini. I like that it has the blue thread, that it looks blue or black in different light and I prefer the lining in Infini. The Infini is a very unique blue, I've never seen a blue this dark...makes for a very versatile bag. I haven't found anything that I wouldn't wear Infini with. My poor Earth is getting no love! I will say that the slightly deeper tone in black looks really beautiful with the brass hardware, it really pops. Both are beautiful, you really can't go wrong either way. If your store has both, go see them side by side and go with your heart.

+1 I also prefer Infini :smile: