Happy Birthday!

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Our little Valentino sub forum is three years old! I remember we were so excited when Megs told us we finally qualified for a forum! To celebrate, I thought maybe we could all post something we love about this sub forum. Maybe a link to your favorite thread, or a story about a member who helped you out.
I'll go first: my absolute FAVORITE thread is MGA's through the years thread. It's so informative and truly broadened my knowledge about Valentino.

Oldie Valentino lovers and newbies are all welcome to post!

I love your collection thread, LabelLover, along with MGA's and Mithril's.........the three of you introduced me to Valentino and I love all the bags you've shown. I only have one Valentino right now, although there will definitely be more in my future. I've got a black Napa Catch satchel that I bought from Yoogi's a little over a year ago. It's such a beauty! I'd love a Rockstud domed satchel and either the flap or hobo bag........Happy Birthday to the Valentino sub-forum :smile:

I think this is one of the most beautiful brand of bags but yet one of the quietest on the forum. I don't know why. The beauty, the quality, the prestige, the history.
That's ok, though. Our little group understands and appreciates them. :smile:

I love your collection thread, LabelLover, along with MGA's and Mithril's.........the three of you introduced me to Valentino and I love all the bags you've shown. I only have one Valentino right now, although there will definitely be more in my future. I've got a black Napa Catch satchel that I bought from Yoogi's a little over a year ago. It's such a beauty! I'd love a Rockstud domed satchel and either the flap or hobo bag........Happy Birthday to the Valentino sub-forum :smile:

Oh my, thank you for the compliment! It has been a pleasure getting to know you KM!!

I think this is one of the most beautiful brand of bags but yet one of the quietest on the forum. I don't know why. The beauty, the quality, the prestige, the history.
That's ok, though. Our little group understands and appreciates them. :smile:

I know, a lot more people started to come by for RS, but it's still quiet. Oh well, you're right, it's like very few of us are in on a wonderful secret! :hugs:

I would also like to add the one bag I constantly think about:
Mithril's python rose vertigo! This bag is leaves me speechless. Literally I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it. And I can honestly say the woman who wears it deserves nothing less than the best!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 214