Alexander Wang OMG, new iridescent studs!!!

Hi guys, I am pretty new to this but came across this thread and thought I would share my Rocco with you all. I got it on Christmas Eve from Harrods and love it! :loveeyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 643
Anyone knows where I can still get this bag on sale, maybe an SA contact? Thanks !

Which are you looking for the Rockie or Rocco?

I don't know of anyone that still has them on sale but if your wanting a Rocco I know that neiman's still has them at full price. Perhaps reach out to an SA there and find out if/when they'll marking it down.

I saw a girl in a Starbucks in NJ rocking the Rocco with iridescent studs. I've never seen one in person and it was STUNNING! I couldn't stop staring haha. Maybe it was one of you lovely ladies :smile:

Anyone knows where I can still get this bag on sale, maybe an SA contact? Thanks !
I haven't read through every post, but maybe you can try calling the A.Wang store in Soho to see their availability? I bought the iridescent stud once it got on mega sale from the store, and in general, they sometimes have had extras of slightly older season things when I would go in and ask about particular items. Hope it works out!

Thanks ladies! I know that big watches are in right now, but I worried about the days when I would want to wear a more subtle look with dresses and such. So yo be safe, I Also purchased this Petite Diesel watch :smile:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393524400.591399.jpg