Damier Ebene Neverfull GM

So sorry to see this. I've always wanted this but I'm 100% steering clear. I hope you manage to get this resolved. Will you replace it with the same bag or a different one? I can't believe such a well known issue hasn't been sorted, completely losing faith in LV

Thanks ladies! I went to LV they took pics etc sent to quality in San Fran and had the audacity to offer me a "free repair" with a 6week wait. I refused and spoke with a manager. I didn't want to repair my brand new purse... I ended up exchanging for the same bag, I'm probably gonna regret it in the long run, but I'm so in love with my DE neverfull with the beautiful red lining!!! But per the manager if it happens again I'll get a free repair, if it occurs again I'll be offered a credit or my money back.

I was considering ordering the MM at the current price but was afraid of something like this. The closest store to me is 3 hours away. I'm very happy that they replaced it for you.

Wow....already! That is unbelievable! I love it too and was going to pick up the mm this week but I don't want the aggravation. I will just get my fill of the DE w/red from my speedy! I'm glad that you insisted on a new one...I hope this one works out!

I was considering ordering the MM at the current price but was afraid of something like this. The closest store to me is 3 hours away. I'm very happy that they replaced it for you.

Honestly even with the drama l would still recommend it, I love this pattern for the NF and the red is amazing! At least LV know about the issues and will stand behind their product!!!