Would this bother you???

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
If your luggage tag was "Made in USA", but the handbag it is attached to is "Made in France"? When I was at the LV boutique the other day, the luggage tag that was on the bag I was buying had a big spot on it, so the SA took a tag from another bag and gave me that one. I didn't notice that it was made in a different country. Would this bother you?

By the way, I plan to take pics of my new beauty soon! Thanks :heart:

that would drive me nuts :wtf: but then again my bf does say i have mental issues :sweatdrop:

i took my damier speedy back to LV to switch it for one made in france....i think you should definitely switch it if it's something that's gonna bug u :yes:

Is this the Lodge? If so, just take the luggage tag off it, you don't exactly need it on there. And really, it's not a big deal. The luggage tags are made separately from the bags (and are more common so many are made in the U.S.) so it's not odd for them to be made in 2 different locations.

Is this the Lodge? If so, just take the luggage tag off it, you don't exactly need it on there. And really, it's not a big deal. The luggage tags are made separately from the bags (and are more common so many are made in the U.S.) so it's not odd for them to be made in 2 different locations.

No, not the Lodge...its the Antigua Cabas MM in pink! If I wasn't so pooped, I would get my butt off the couch and take a pic! Its beautiful :love:

I wonder if anyone else has a bag/tag matching issue?