My first Balenciaga Mini

rhialouise

Mar 26, 2011
Finally I have my first Balenciaga , at first I really want the big one or the classic city , but its a little bit more money and I found this one on sale at Neiman Marcus LC .
I purchased them , but after using them for 3 days , I still want a bigger one .
P.S I noticed that the bag I purchased was marked with " X" at the leather tab inside and they told me it was final sale .
I paid $750 , I thought it was pretty good deal .What do you think ?

Attachments

• IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 598
Getting a Balenciaga First with Giant Hardware for $750 is definitely a good deal! Especially being it is the classic black =) Congratulations! It is absolutely gorgeous.

And yes - once you get bit by Bal, there really isn't going back :heart:

Completly agree with Arailah! The regular hardware First is $1395 on the Balenciaga website. You got an amazing deal and an awesome bag! As for its size, I hear you. I love big bags as well. However my First is my most used bag because it's so convenient when I want to run out and not carry a lot. It's also a great bag for going out at night.

P.S. The "X" on tab is fine. I've seen that before on some NM bags. Guessing it means it's a final sale but not certain.

Finally I have my first Balenciaga , at first I really want the big one or the classic city , but its a little bit more money and I found this one on sale at Neiman Marcus LC .
I purchased them , but after using them for 3 days , I still want a bigger one .
P.S I noticed that the bag I purchased was marked with " X" at the leather tab inside and they told me it was final sale .
I paid $750 , I thought it was pretty good deal .What do you think ?
Wow what a great find! I didn't know NM LC sold bbags!