empreinte speedy v gst

which black bag?!

• chanel gst

• speedy empreinte noir

• neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 25, 2012
Hey guys so a quick question
i was all set to get the chanel gst as my black bag I usually tend to put off buying a black bag usually bc i gravitate toward color :smile:

However with the upcoming speedy noir empreinte I'm confused once again

both bags are great i suppose but with the looming price increase i must make a quick decision :smile:

so if you could have one black bag which would u choose ?!:graucho:

tia:smile:

Chanel gst was my HG. Once i have it, i never used it. Due to the weight and the strap keep falling down. And i dont like the shape after some time.
So i choose speedy empriente. :smile:

I am not a fan of Chanel bags (gasp!) but I love the Speedy in Noir. I've been waiting for years for LV to make a black leather Speedy. I can't wait to get this one, and think you should too!

I could see in your avatar pic of some speedy. So, I think you should get the GST but you are probably use to having the speedy B. Just my opinion, I saw someone with infini speedy b and i wasn't impressed compared to a GST. All I could say, it depends on your lifestyle and collection. GL:cool:

I bought a gst a year ago and at first i was soooo happy. Well, that easily wore off as it has been sitting in my closet for a long time. I find it too structured and rigid and i am so afraid of deforming it. It's not comfortable to wear and the strap keeps falling off my shoulder. So I vote for speedy empreinte. It's a beautiful bag!