Instant Reveal: Louis Vuitton Trunks Monogram Bandeau

SaavyShopper

Dec 1, 2013
I picked up my first LV accessory today and I am in LVoe :love: with my new "Trunks Monogram" bandeau. I'm thinking about buying the New Denim bandeau, but want to know if anyone has experienced any issues with LV bandeaus (for example: color transfer or the silk unraveling from frequent use). If so, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• LV-TrunksMonogramBandeau1_sm.jpg
    LV-TrunksMonogramBandeau1_sm.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,096
I picked up my first LV accessory today and I am in LVoe :love: with my new "Trunks Monogram" bandeau. I'm thinking about buying the New Denim bandeau, but want to know if anyone has experienced any issues with LV bandeaus (for example: color transfer or the silk unraveling from frequent use). If so, let me know. Thanks in advance.
Beautiful! I was looking at this exact Bandeau at the LV store today when I picked up my Cles. It's so gorgeous in person, I think it might be my next purchase! Enjoy it!!!

Congratulations on your purchase, this is a beautiful bandeau. I love items with the trunks!
I have seen a trunks monogram wool scarf(brown/gold) for sale (second hand) but can not find any information on these, except for a "fake" LV online store that sells them. Could it be genuine or were these never made by Louis Vuitton?

Congratulations on your purchase, this is a beautiful bandeau. I love items with the trunks!
I have seen a trunks monogram wool scarf(brown/gold) for sale (second hand) but can not find any information on these, except for a "fake" LV online store that sells them. Could it be genuine or were these never made by Louis Vuitton?

I can't advise if the scarf you speak of is real or fake. I suggest you inquire with LV client services to see if it possibly was a limited edition or discontinued item. Sorry I couldn't help.

Love it! Congrats. What new denim bandeau? I'm intrigued as I love the denim lines.