Winter snowstorm REVEAL!!!

rosebud_7

O.G.
Jul 18, 2012
Living in the northeast....we've gotten a lot of snow this winter!! Luckily, I was able to duck inside Hermes to stay warm and dry :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,048
Aww thank you for joining! This is the third winter in a row I have braved a snowstorm for H :biggrin: it's becoming a habit!

I walked in for a scarf....and walked out with...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,091
BTW, I've read a few posts about how Evelynes hold up in the snow/rain. Above, I was caught out with my Blue Orage clemence evelyne...and it did get a bit wet/snowy, but not soaked through. I ducked inside a coffee shop and grabbed some napkins, and was able to wipe the water drops off pretty easily, and it has held up great. While I wouldn't recommend getting the bag soaked, a little rain/snow hasn't damaged it at all :smile:

BTW, I've read a few posts about how Evelynes hold up in the snow/rain. Above, I was caught out with my Blue Orage clemence evelyne...and it did get a bit wet/snowy, but not soaked through. I ducked inside a coffee shop and grabbed some napkins, and was able to wipe the water drops off pretty easily, and it has held up great. While I wouldn't recommend getting the bag soaked, a little rain/snow hasn't damaged it at all :smile:

When I saw the droplets on the box, my first thought was 'I hope her bag was okay.' Happy to know all is good. Can't wait to see your latest acquisition :smile:

A live reveal hooray

A live reveal? Love it....

Woohoo!! Can't wait to see!!

I am here

Hermes is the best place for waiting out inclement weather! Excited to see what you picked up. :smile:

When I saw the droplets on the box, my first thought was 'I hope her bag was okay.' Happy to know all is good. Can't wait to see your latest acquisition :smile:

Thank you all for joining!! I am so excited to share this with all of you!!

Ok.....what I originally went to H seeking...
Over the last few seasons, I have hoarded a nice little collection on silks and shawls...so I was super excited for spring/summer 2014 offerings :smile: but sadly (or fortunately for my wallet...) the spring/summer seasons tend to not be bright or contrasting enough for me like fall and winter are. While softer colors and designs are so lovely on so many ladies and gentlemen here...and this season is stunning on so many people....a lot of the designs and colors so far just kind of sit "blah" on me....except for this one!!!! Which I feel so lucky to have scored!!!

Mythiques Phoenix in cw 11!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 1,026