HAs anyone bought a bag with the new camo print?

I have the camo print in the Cafe Carryall. It is a very unique looking bag. I think it is beautiful in the Phoebe, too, but I went with the Carryall, since the Phoebe is only available in the small. I actually love the colors...they are warm and rich. I don't think they look drab at all, but we all have different tastes. :cool:

Attachments

• CamoPrint&GreyBirchPintuckCafeCarryalls.jpg
    CamoPrint&GreyBirchPintuckCafeCarryalls.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 556
  • CamoFabric&GreyBirchPintuckCafeCarryalls3.jpg
    CamoFabric&GreyBirchPintuckCafeCarryalls3.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 553
  • CamoFabricCafeCarryallSide.jpg
    CamoFabricCafeCarryallSide.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 544
  • CamoFabricCafeCarryallBottom.jpg
    CamoFabricCafeCarryallBottom.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 550
I have the camo print in the Cafe Carryall. It is a very unique looking bag. I think it is beautiful in the Phoebe, too, but I went with the Carryall, since the Phoebe is only available in the small. I actually love the colors...they are warm and rich. I don't think they look drab at all, but we all have different tastes. :cool:

I guess drab is in the eye of the beholder. :roflmfao: That bag is gorgeous and unique, and I love the color palette.

I don't think she used the word "drab" as you all are taking it, as in dull/boring. I think she meant drab as in military drab.
However she meant it...honestly, it doesn't bother me. As I said, we all have different tastes. This is definitely a bag that some will love and others not so much. :amuse: