Stam question

There isn't really a way to tell from the pics you have posted.
The differences would be the season. They are both black leather with brass hardware, so the only differences would possibly be the color of the lining and the grain or finish of the leather.
The only way to know would be if they have pics of the interior.
Also, some places don't change their stock photos, so you might not know until you have it in your hands.

Ok, I've looked at where you are seeing them.
If you look closely, zoom in, one of them has smooth leather, no texture to the leather. (the 1st pic you have posted)
The other one has more of a grainy texture. It is a subtle difference.
The smooth one will look more matte.
Both beautiful. Both have black interior.
On the website, the one closer to the top of the page is probably the more current version. The one further down is going to be an older one.

Hi I've found an older MJ black Stam bag in a second hand boutique the price is really good and it is 100% authentic i am in 2 minds about buying it as not sure if it looks dated or will always be a classic!? What's everyone's opinion? Thanks

Hi I've found an older MJ black Stam bag in a second hand boutique the price is really good and it is 100% authentic i am in 2 minds about buying it as not sure if it looks dated or will always be a classic!? What's everyone's opinion? Thanks
It will always be a beautiful bag. I don't know about dated or classic, but to me it is a gorgeous style and will always be one of my favorites, if not my top favorite. If you worry about trends, I don't know. But if you appreciate a beauty of a bag, get it.
But I'm sure that comes as no surprise to anyone. :smile:
When I heard they were not being made anymore, I stocked up.