My new to me Indigo Large Veneta + small collection pics!!

sarahcaitlin

Jan 17, 2013
Hi BVettes! This is my first time ever starting a new thread on tpf, so hopefully it will work out ok. I have been admiring the large veneta and when I spotted the right color on ebay I had it authenticated here (thanks again, septembersiren) and stalked the bag for 5 days before deciding it would be perfect for me. I have a hard time buying non-black colored bags - I love the color black for just about everything from clothes to shoes to handbags especially - but have really been wanting a bag in a medium to dark blue with purple undertones. I was thinking something close to Balenciaga's outremer which I had a twiggy style in and loved but sold quickly realizing the style was not for me. Since I bought my nero cervo hobo I've become obsessed with BV and it's the only handbag brand that has my attention now! So in order to stop rambling... here is my new to me (but brand new, never used condition!!) Indigo Large Veneta! I also included some pictures of my small BV family: Large Indigo Veneta, Nero Cervo Hobo, Nero coin purse, and shock pumps :smile: I love Indigo with black and charcoal especially! :smile:

Attachments

• IndigoVeneta1.jpg
    IndigoVeneta1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 912
  • IndigoVeneta2.jpg
    IndigoVeneta2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 951
  • IndigoVeneta3.jpg
    IndigoVeneta3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 908
  • IndigoVeneta4.jpg
    IndigoVeneta4.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 905
  • IndigoVeneta5.jpg
    IndigoVeneta5.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 901
  • IndigoVeneta6.jpg
    IndigoVeneta6.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 895
  • IndigoVeneta8.jpg
    IndigoVeneta8.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 892
Beautiful choice! I only have the key lanyard in indigo and have often wished I had gotten a bag in that color. It looks so good on you!

The bag is gorgeous....and I love the color too. I used to always have a hard time buying a non black bag. But for some reason I find the BV woven leather just looks stunning in colors!

The size looks great on you also! Congrats!

The bag is gorgeous....and I love the color too. I used to always have a hard time buying a non black bag. But for some reason I find the BV woven leather just looks stunning in colors!

The size looks great on you also! Congrats!

I agree, now that I've found a BV color that I love that isn't black and it's so beautiful and versatile, I can see myself going for more colors. I can't stop looking at the blue woven leather! Thank you so much!! The size is perfect for what I like to carry! :smile: