First Time Flying!

richy2010

May 6, 2013
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if a keep all 45 is okay as a carryon?

I will be flying for the first time and was wondering if i could take my keep all with me.

Thank you!

Actually, I've flown to London with easyJet many times and even they allow bags of the Keepall 55's size as cabin baggage. Anyway, OP, you will definitely be fine anywhere and on any airline with the 45! ;)

I just came back from traveling with my Keepall B 45! You can have the Keepall under the seat in front you or in the overhead compartment. Depends what you prefer! :smile:

Actually, I've flown to London with easyJet many times and even they allow bags of the Keepall 55's size as cabin baggage. Anyway, OP, you will definitely be fine anywhere and on any airline with the 45! ;)

A lot of airlines have a maximum which is as advised including easy jet. A lot are not strict to apply it but it has been forced on occasions of very busy flights. To ensure you can bring your hand luggage on board they suggest the following.

'To take advantage of the guarantee, simply bring ONE slightly smaller bag no bigger than 50 x 40 x 20cm including handles and wheels and we’ll guarantee it will travel with you either in the overhead locker or, if necessary, under the seat in front of you.'

That's 19.68 inches by 15.75 inches by 7.87 inches

The 55 is 21.7 by 12.3 by 9.4

The 50 is 19.7 by 11.4 by 8.7

The 45 is 17.7 by 10.6 by 7.9

I always use my 45 as carry on, no problems at all. :smile: If you're unsure about other luggage as well you can go to the airlines homepage where they list the specific size and weight of allowed bag sizes.