Which strap to make pochette into a crossbody

Jenn83

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Jun 22, 2006
Which strap would I need to make my mono pochette into a crossbody bag?

Also, are there any other websites besides annsfabulousfinds and yoogiscloset that sell used LV? I would prefer to find a strap preowned before purchasing new.

Have a look on the pochette clubhouse from around page 140 there is lots of info about a seller on eBay that does great chains, I got one of these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 20,619
Have a look on the pochette clubhouse from around page 140 there is lots of info about a seller on eBay that does great chains, I got one of these

I have that chain and love it!!!! I use it on my mini pochette and plan on using it for my up coming purchase of the Favorote in DA.

OP this is a great and more economical route to go.

I purchased a cross body strap from ebay also, but not a chain. The seller is valuebeltsplus and they have a huge selection including vachetta. My strap was around $14 - I can't justify paying $250 - $300 for a strap from LV.

Which strap would I need to make my mono pochette into a crossbody bag?

Also, are there any other websites besides annsfabulousfinds and yoogiscloset that sell used LV? I would prefer to find a strap preowned before purchasing new.

Guys, the SA that served my mom and I in Singapore recommended the Adjustable Shoulder Strap VVN which is on the LV website. :smile: Hope that helps. I got a lot more use out of my Pochette Accessories NM because of this strap!

I purchased a cross body strap from ebay also, but not a chain. The seller is valuebeltsplus and they have a huge selection including vachetta. My strap was around $14 - I can't justify paying $250 - $300 for a strap from LV.

Could you post a picture of the strap please? And also a mod picture if possible? TIA

Could you post a picture of the strap please? And also a mod picture if possible? TIA

No problem - please excuse the sweater, just hanging around the house!

6aefd28f1159c2ed2af3e697aef9766a_zpsd1fdcf96.jpg

d06c42cdeca7dfc75d29fb5d0814a30d_zpsffd48027.jpg

I have the Shoulder Strap VVN to my pochette. It's not adjustable but it works for me anyway! I'm using it a lot more now with the strap.
Check out Thebrownpaperbag.net. I saw they had a strap on sale a few days ago!
Hope you find one soon :smile:

I have that chain and love it!!!! I use it on my mini pochette and plan on using it for my up coming purchase of the Favorote in DA.

OP this is a great and more economical route to go.

Hi pmoua,
would you mind posting a pic of you wearing the mini pochette crossbody with the chain strap?

so curious how this looks as i am thinking of getting the trunks and locks mini pochette also to wear it crossbody... TIA!!!