My first (big box reveal)

juss

Aug 15, 2013
Some time ago I was agonising over "to buy or not to buy". SO I thank those of you who made this process easier and more fun. I have decided to buy and could not be happier! (I will be even more happy only if she gets a lot of use!)

Now to keep from disappointment K or B lovers, this is not it… What is in the box then?:graucho:

Attachments

• P1080399.jpg
    P1080399.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,238
Double sense size 45 in colvert/turquoise.
The quality of these pictures is so-so, as the light was very bad.
Turquoise side is much brighter in reality than this. But I could not wait till tomorrow!;) Colvert has a slightly greenish undertone (like a duck neck feather, if it makes sense to you - this is where the name comes from)
I am posting some shots with my scarves, which look in reality also much better together (so no, I am not colour blind;)). These colour combinations were a big enabler for me to buy this bag!

Attachments

• P1080409.jpg
    P1080409.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,171
  • P1080420.jpg
    P1080420.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 1,168
  • P1080416.jpg
    P1080416.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,161
Double sense size 45 in colvert/turquoise.
The quality of these pictures is so-so, as the light was very bad.
Turquoise side is much brighter in reality than this. But I could not wait till tomorrow!;) Colvert has a slightly greenish undertone (like a duck neck feather, if it makes sense to you - this is where the name comes from)
I am posting some shots with my scarves, which look in reality also much better together (so no, I am not colour blind;)). These colour combinations were a big enabler for me to buy this bag!

juss...love the colors of your beautiful bag and it's a great one to carry everywhere! Perfect for travel, work or running errands. You can't go wrong with this one and you've done a great job styling it with your lovely scarves. Enjoy and be sure to take her out a lot!

Regards!

juss...love the colors of your beautiful bag and it's a great one to carry everywhere! Perfect for travel, work or running errands. You can't go wrong with this one and you've done a great job styling it with your lovely scarves. Enjoy and be sure to take her out a lot!

Regards!
thanks so much for thumbs up, i will be diligently taking her out, promise! it does seem like a very practicl bag. just need to buy a bag insert, to keep her clean.
was hesitating between DS and Evelyne, but chose this one for the time being...
regards

You found the most beautiful blues !! Your scarves match the double sens to a 'T' !! congrats and sometimes life is about having fun, not about being 'practica'. I'm glad that you made the right decision. Enjoy her in good health.