Sneak Peak from my SA!!!

I got to see all of these colors today except the Lilac color of the Zippy. Yes, holding my breath, I got to see the Montaigne in the new Black. I bought it on the spot! The black has (of course) gold hardware and it's fantastic. She even wrote it up for March 1 so I'll get it before the price increase!

The Citron is lovely. The Amethyst is TDF - but its bright…really bright. If you like that "pop" of color then this is the color for you!

I actually was there to see the Fascinante in Aurore. I just had to go with the Black Emp first. When I did, I said "well the Aurore will always be there for me to get later" and she basically said, uh well…

Now take away from this what you will. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable about Aurore. You did not hear this from me. :amazed:

I got to see all of these colors today except the Lilac color of the Zippy. Yes, holding my breath, I got to see the Montaigne in the new Black. I bought it on the spot! The black has (of course) gold hardware and it's fantastic. She even wrote it up for March 1 so I'll get it before the price increase!

The Citron is lovely. The Amethyst is TDF - but its bright…really bright. If you like that "pop" of color then this is the color for you!

I actually was there to see the Fascinante in Aurore. I just had to go with the Black Emp first. When I did, I said "well the Aurore will always be there for me to get later" and she basically said, uh well…

Now take away from this what you will. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable about Aurore. You did not hear this from me. :amazed:

You lucky woman! I must have that black Montaigne myself. OMG... I am texting my SA in the next minute!

Oh no! I hope they are not discontinuing aurore!