Come see my vintage exotic beauty!

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Can't believe my eyes when she came. Croc leather is in excellent condition, gold hardware is bright and shiny. Can somebody help me find out from what year she is? It says Made In France inside and I've read that some vintage bags do say that.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392875465.276909.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392875481.489823.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392875494.524927.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392875743.981387.jpg

Here she is next to my slate blue box
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392875519.449682.jpg

Stunning!! It's in such amazing condition! Black & gold is so timeless!

I recently got a vintage box too! Revealed it the other day here on the forum. Do you mind disclosing where you found her? It's such a treat finding amazing vintage bags right?!

Stunning!! It's in such amazing condition! Black & gold is so timeless!

I recently got a vintage box too! Revealed it the other day here on the forum. Do you mind disclosing where you found her? It's such a treat finding amazing vintage bags right?!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! :love:

xlana congrats on your vintage treasure find too! I got this one on ebay. I love structured bags like this and happy to find one in this condition.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments! :love:

xlana congrats on your vintage treasure find too! I got this one on ebay. I love structured bags like this and happy to find one in this condition.

It looks brand new! I'm sure the fact that it is made out of patent leather helps. Your buckle also looks pristine! Mine has a few pits and scratches on it, so I'm super jealous of the condition of your hardware!

Again congrats!!

Can't believe my eyes when she came. Croc leather is in excellent condition, gold hardware is bright and shiny. Can somebody help me find out from what year she is? It says Made In France inside and I've read that some vintage bags do say that.

View attachment 2511518
View attachment 2511519
View attachment 2511520
View attachment 2511523

Here she is next to my slate blue box
View attachment 2511521
Omgggg both your beautiful boxes are TDF!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!