Help on a phantom purchase (pics)

EMDOC

Sep 5, 2011
Hello- I already own a navy blue mini luggage in smooth leather. However yesterday I ran across a black phantom. This retailer just got it in the same day, and by the way this other customer was looking at it I was sure it would not be there for long. Needless to say I bought it. My only concern is that the color of it and my navy blue mini looks very close. Should I keep the phantom any way (I mean who doesn't love the phantom)?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841246.639136.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841314.194594.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841348.424937.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392841398.463864.jpg

I love the phantom and I think if I ever saw the black one I would have also purchased it in a heartbeat! I understand how you feel about the colours but they are both stunning bags in a classic colour! at the same time you may want some variety with your collection too!

Look a little similar to me color wise but they are 2 different bags if you asked me. Different hardware colors too. I say keep it. I just purchased by black phantom today (croc stamped), I knew if I waited it'll be gone by tomorrow. And I have plenty of black bags!

Thank you for your thoughts. Glistenpearls, congrats on your croc phantom. Rosy82, I so want some variety with my Celine luggage. To split the difference, I had an SA call around for a different color. Wish me luck.

Update: an SA in another state was able to locate this one- it was on hold then released. So it will be shipped to me. I will keep the black one just in case. But the caramel color was really what I was hoping to find. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392852119.071668.jpg

Congrats! They're both beautiful bags.

I own a black mini luggage and black croc phantom. To me (and my friends) they look the same but in the same way they're quite different. Love them both.