neverfull pocket question

Aug 6, 2012
Calling all neverfull owners, all my neverfulls have their pockets stitched to the leaf of the strap and the date code is vertical but I know someone whose neverfull interior pocket is only stitched along the top trim with a horizontal date code. Did they produce neverfull this way at one point? Hers is 2008, made in France, purchased in Hawaii.

Calling all neverfull owners, all my neverfulls have their pockets stitched to the leaf of the strap and the date code is vertical but I know someone whose neverfull interior pocket is only stitched along the top trim with a horizontal date code. Did they produce neverfull this way at one point? Hers is 2008, made in France, purchased in Hawaii.

here are some photos where you can see the leaf stitched only onto the side of the bag while the pocket is only stitched to the top trim and the date code is horizontal not vertical like all other neverfulls that I have. just wanted to research if neverfulls were made like this before?ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392882430.734469.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392882441.833882.jpg