*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Here's a mod shot of my Resillissima booties lovieluvslux :smile:

^ and yes I'm doing selfies in the workplace bathroom lol. I wanted to snap a few more, but someone walked in & I didn't want to look like the weirdo taking pics in the bathroom :lol:

Sorry it took me so long to post a mod shot! I've only worn them out 2 times since I recently got them back from the cobbler after having the non slip soles put on them. I totally forgot to take a mod shot of my outfit when I wore them on Valentines Day. I wore these booties with a short black & white dress. I love how these booties can be worn dressed up or down. As you can see, I'm sporting some casual gear- leggings, loose top & leather jacket & the boots still look okay with this look ;)

Thanks for letting me share ladies!
Love the boots! Those are cute!

May I present Rolando in snakeskin. I have been waiting months to find a pair of shoes to go with this Chanel. Here they are. Ta da!!!

Not a perfect match in heaven but with the color of that Chanel, I'll take it!!

Attachments

• photo(36).jpg
    photo(36).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 713
  • photo(37).jpg
    photo(37).jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
I would wear them wherever. I don't treat snake as a special occasion thing. Only Strass :smile:

Snakes usually hold up well but I have a hard time keeping eel in good shape. It kind of peels over time. I don't have any strass.

I just started collecting in June 2013. I bought all my staples (except for nude that I couldn't find so settled for Choo). I am venturing into non-staples now. My dream shoes were Notoinimoi but I have Inverness and I can't walk in them. Some nitoinimois came up in my size and I sadly watched someone else win them. Boo.

I also stay at home full time with my 3 kids so I don't have too many chances to where anything more than pajamas and yoga pants. My husband calls them my uniform :/

Snakes usually hold up well but I have a hard time keeping eel in good shape. It kind of peels over time. I don't have any strass.

I just started collecting in June 2013. I bought all my staples (except for nude that I couldn't find so settled for Choo). I am venturing into non-staples now. My dream shoes were Notoinimoi but I have Inverness and I can't walk in them. Some nitoinimois came up in my size and I sadly watched someone else win them. Boo.

I also stay at home full time with my 3 kids so I don't have too many chances to where anything more than pajamas and yoga pants. My husband calls them my uniform :/

Eel peels? What! No!!!!! I hope not. I have custom eels