Could one of my PF girls post pics wearing your Mandy?

with a bulky hoodie on:
coach090.jpg

coach093.jpg

and for size reference:
coach087.jpg

well...ended up returning it (bought it at an outlet and the guy who sold it didn't disclose damage. i refused to pay $720 for a damaged bag). but i've been kicking myself for returning it ever since!

it's big, for sure. but it's proportionate for me. i loved it!

well...ended up returning it (bought it at an outlet and the guy who sold it didn't disclose damage. i refused to pay $720 for a damaged bag). but i've been kicking myself for returning it ever since!

it's big, for sure. but it's proportionate for me. i loved it!

It really looks great on you. I thought it was much bigger by what the Coach sight shows. Too bad we cant get some sort of deal for buying 2 at the same time.:supacool: Im really loving this bag too! :Push:

Hey court, which color do you like best? Im thinking white for me.:drool:
I'm not huge on white for me. I think it's GORGEOUS, but I get stuff dirty. Maybe you should go for black or brown or whiskey just so it's more year round. For $800, I would want to be able to use it anytime, ya know

I saw you talking about height. I am 6'2, so seeing a bag on me doesn't show an accurate show for anyone. I'm crazy tall (DH is 6'7"), no kids, but they'll be bball or football players for sure

I always thought the Mandy was huge when you look at the site pic and all I know is that model must be very petite. I have it in Whiskey and also signature but I am 5'8" and I do not like really huge purses and this bag is one of my favorites. I had the shoulder which was way too small for me and I got the satchel which I prefer a shoulder but it is also pretty. I do not have any pictures but I think the site picture is really not true to size. The one SA from the outlet wears it well and she is only 5'4" and it looks perfect on her.