Yay!! First birkin

Nov 16, 2013
Hi,
I went to my local store today and I ordered a 35 anemone b in togo with phw. I'm super excited because it's my first b and first hermes bag. I can't wait to see my b! Anemone in togo is such a beautiful color! I've seen it also in epsom and I think it's gorgeous too. The SA told me that he will call me if they place my order because he's not sure that they can offer anemone.. Anyway fingers crossed. I hope I will have my purple birkin in a few months! :yahoo:

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! We are officially bag twins, I placed my order in January for that exact bag!!! Anemone is gorgeous. Hopefully they'll be here anyway now!!

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! We are officially bag twins, I placed my order in January for that exact bag!!! Anemone is gorgeous. Hopefully they'll be here anyway now!!
Awwww! So happy! Hopefully we will have our bag soon! I will wait your reveal! The SA told me that I have to wait maybe 6 or 8 or 10 months... What about you? I can't wait! Hope I can get it as soon as possible! :biggrin:
P.s. your red birkin looks amazing!

Awwww! So happy! Hopefully we will have our bag soon! I will wait your reveal! The SA told me that I have to wait maybe 6 or 8 or 10 months... What about you? I can't wait! Hope I can get it as soon as possible! :biggrin:
P.s. your red birkin looks amazing!

Thank you!! My SA told me in January that it should be in by March seeing as though they have already received slg's and a few other bags in the new colors. I'm anxiously waiting!! I think my store receives bags rather quickly because I was offered a rose confetti Evelyne and anemone bearn wallet at the beginning of January. Hopefully it's not too much longer for both of us!! I will for sure do a reveal when I receive it!

Thank you!! My SA told me in January that it should be in by March seeing as though they have already received slg's and a few other bags in the new colors. I'm anxiously waiting!! I think my store receives bags rather quickly because I was offered a rose confetti Evelyne and anemone bearn wallet at the beginning of January. Hopefully it's not too much longer for both of us!! I will for sure do a reveal when I receive it!
Yes, plus I don't have any relationship with that SA.. I bought a few things in the last months but from different SA... Anyway, I'm so happy! :biggrin: