My closet made me do it - reveal and collection in their new home

I'm sure you put a lot of had work into renovating your home. Your closet is a dream. It looks great. Also love that you added a ceiling fan in your closet. Wouldn't want your lv's getting to warm. :giggles:

Can I make an appointment to go shopping in there? Everything is just breathtaking. That view from the window is also magical. Congrats on this incredible project! :heart:

I love your closet! Everything looks so spacious and beautiful! Also congrats on the new fabulous bag and shoes! I want my closet to look like yours when I grow up!!!

As most of you know, I have been renovating my dream home so my purchases have been less frequent. I finally finished the bedroom turned closet. It's not totally done - need a chair (had to return the piece of crap from west elm as one leg was shorted than the other three). I wanted the color to be aqua like the Caribbean Sea.

I just wanted the LV color block suede oxfords as there were only 9 pairs left in my size. They were the first to move in along with chanel aviators. But then that pretty paint color reminded me of the bag that got away/I was too scared to get. In Dec 2012, I opted for the jasper SC for my birthday. The 2012 cruise collection included a turquoise SC PM. I went practical. Like a dream, a brand new, never carried SC turquoise became available! I'm so love. Thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 2510964View attachment 2510965

Yaaaas, yaaaas, yaaaaaa! :faint: that shoe closet organizer set-up is what I need in my life!!!

Girl, whew!!! I needed this today!!!

WOW!!!! It's all so beautiful!!! Love your loafers. They are so cute! Love your SC and the color is gorgeous. And your closet.......just AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures. Eye candy galore!