Alexander Wang What are you saving for?

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
I know we have a waiting lounge on here but I thought it would be fun to see what everyone is saving for it can be a bag or accessory. I thought it would be great to add a little more life to the forum since it can be kind of dead around here sometimes. Please don't be shy let us know what you are patiently saving for right now.

Not actually saving for right now, but in some future I want a rocco in latte with rose gold, a brenda (possibly black, have not decided) and a diego (not been able to decide which color here either, maybe heritage).

I have been saving for another Rocco. Right now I only own a black Rocco and a black Diego, both have light gold studs. But I want one with some color!! I am just having the hardest time making up my mind though... I go back and forth every day. I like the white with the iridescent HW, the Mint color, and the latte with rosegold. I love the iridescent so much but I've never had a white bag! Mint is pretty, but very "Spring". And I can't stop looking at pics of the Latte... would be the most versatile but is it the "safe" choice? (I do have another taupe color bag already.) AHhhh decisions!

I have been saving for another Rocco. Right now I only own a black Rocco and a black Diego, both have light gold studs. But I want one with some color!! I am just having the hardest time making up my mind though... I go back and forth every day. I like the white with the iridescent HW, the Mint color, and the latte with rosegold. I love the iridescent so much but I've never had a white bag! Mint is pretty, but very "Spring". And I can't stop looking at pics of the Latte... would be the most versatile but is it the "safe" choice? (I do have another taupe color bag already.) AHhhh decisions!

Oh goodness you have a lot of options there I am sure whatever you decide will be beautiful. My pick would be white with the iridescent hardware it's the best of all worlds.