My closet made me do it - reveal and collection in their new home

Congrats on your renovations Clu ~ your walk-in closet is wonderful!! Thankyou for sharing all your fabulous ideas and the great pics with us.

I love your Turquoise SC, it's such a beautiful colour. I have one too! All your bags and shoes are totally droolworthy :love:

Wowzers Clu!!! Huge congrats on that fabulous closet. It even has a view. :drool:

Your handbag and shoe collection is just...how can I say this... out of this world! :loveeyes:

You have so many lovely things and because you're so organized now you'll be able to see all the choices that you have on any given day. How wonderful.

You're a very lucky lady. Thanks for letting us all share in the joy you must be feeling.

Stunning closet, shoes, and bags! Congrats! :tup:

Funny that you're posting this cuz I just decided last week to renovate my closet. I was struggling with deciding to finish my media room (which I'll rarely use) or doing my closet (which I go into everyday) and you gave me the inspiration I needed. The closet it is! Now my 100 pairs of shoes and lovely bags will have a fitting home. Thanks!

Looking great clu. Love the color on the wall. I thing both bags are very functional, of course. Congrats.
Are you enjoying redoing the home? Lots of work, tons of time , but if you enjoy, can be tons of fun

what an amazing closet with a gorgeous collection!!! I would love to have that too!!! awesome.... huge congrats!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍

Hello. Yup, I am in the same boat. I just sold quite a few BUT I ended up getting a few that I know I've always wanted in my collection. I have been feeling like you, tho. I feel like most are just waiting their turn and they usually never go out. Some I will never sell but some just have to go, kwim?:biggrin:

I'm thinking of listing it in evilbay but don't have time toooo much work. Right now what I'm doing is selling it to my friends and coworker in installment plan😛

THE SHRINE IS FINALLY COMPLETEEEE!! Woohoooo~!!! My jaw just dropped- what an amazing collection of shoes you have! Love your new sc too! Clu, congrats on your dream home renovation and collection~!