REVEAL- Bleecker Canvas Weekend Bag

howardu09

Give & Receive
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Finally chanced upon this canvas weekender and snatched it up in time for a trip to Mexico...This winter has been especially brutal, so I will be delighted to run away for a few days.

Attachments

• coach bleecker weekend tote bag black white tan canvas1.JPG
    coach bleecker weekend tote bag black white tan canvas1.JPG
    300.6 KB · Views: 316
  • Life is too short to do without blog new york fashion week male blogger coach bleecker weekend t.JPG
    Life is too short to do without blog new york fashion week male blogger coach bleecker weekend t.JPG
    309.5 KB · Views: 298
Finally chanced upon this canvas weekender and snatched it up in time for a trip to Mexico...This winter has been especially brutal, so I will be delighted to run away for a few days.

Love it! I have a blue men's tote that is leaving for St. Lucia on Saturday:graucho:. The last two days I have driven home in blinding snow going no faster than 35 miles an hour - I need to feel warm again!

Enjoy you new weekender, and have a blast in Mexico!

Thank you all so much!

Love it! I have a blue men's tote that is leaving for St. Lucia on Saturday:graucho:. The last two days I have driven home in blinding snow going no faster than 35 miles an hour - I need to feel warm again!

Enjoy you new weekender, and have a blast in Mexico!
Thanks! Enjoy St. Lucia! You will certainly have great company :biggrin:

So handsome! I have his brother in lime. Enjoy him and the trip to Mexico! :smile:
I also want lime (and chilli and tan) This bag is definitely collectible.

LOVE black and white together! Enjoy your trip and the sun. You'll look great! :smile:
Thank you. I also love B&W...Seems to be all I wear these days :smile:

That week be a great bag to travel with! Great find!

Very nice! Congrats and enjoy your trip!