SOG Nothing Else Metals?

cozystitches

Jan 11, 2014
Hey All,

This is the first thread I've started so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. I did look, but cannot find an answer to this question:

I love Essie's Nothing Else Metals is there a LED SOG dupe of it? I've looked on Amazon and have tried google, but no luck! :smile: Please help this noob :biggrin:

cozystitches

Hey All,

This is the first thread I've started so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. I did look, but cannot find an answer to this question:

I love Essie's Nothing Else Metals is there a LED SOG dupe of it? I've looked on Amazon and have tried google, but no luck! :smile: Please help this noob :biggrin:

cozystitches
Essie does have a Gel polish line that mimic their RNP colors but I am not seeing this one as being in Gel. It appears quite metallic so not sure if Red Carpet-One of A Kind is metallic enough but it's quite frosty.

Essie does have a Gel polish line that mimic their RNP colors but I am not seeing this one as being in Gel. It appears quite metallic so not sure if Red Carpet-One of A Kind is metallic enough but it's quite frosty.
:biggrin: Thank you! I actually have this color so I'll check it at home. :smile: I do think it's more frosty rather than the metallic-y. ;)

Last edited:
I wonder if the light used in the gel process has anything to do with why there aren't any of these metallic polishes available (at least none that I've seen). Seems to me that the extreme metallic properties would reflect the light away from the nail and then the polish wouldn't cure. Just my guess. :cool: