Botkier Bianca

I don't know of any for sale, but if you are a first time customer at revolve clothing you can get a 30% discount. If not that, you can go to the Grechen's closet website and there is a list of online store discount codes and you can get the Bianca for cheaper! Good luck and post pics when you get it!

I just thought of something: the botkier website had a Bianca in cream for sale! I don't remember the size of it, but I would check that too see if it is still available.

I don't know of any for sale, but if you are a first time customer at revolve clothing you can get a 30% discount. If not that, you can go to the Grechen's closet website and there is a list of online store discount codes and you can get the Bianca for cheaper! Good luck and post pics when you get it!

You might want to double check about that with the Revolve Clothing coupon - I was told that Botkier is not included as a part of any coupons...

But - you gotta get the Bianca - I have one in denim and I love it!

Is your denim large or medium? Is it a satchel or a clutch?

This is my Botkier Bianca - Its a medium satchel - as they only had denim available for the Medium Bianca and the Bella Clutch - I think...

My goodness - the great lengths I went through for this bag...

profilepic18701_1.gif

Oh my goodness tenmosquito, where did you find your bag?? That color is absolutely gorgeous!!, that is the size I want. I have not seen that color anywhere, I have been looking for a navy bag for the absolute longest. I would definitely purchase that color. In the Bianca. Please tell me where you found it.

I just saw the denim one on sale somewhere. I even remember the price, it was $160 off. But I have googled high and low and can't find the website. I'll check my bookmarks when I get home, and maybe I'll remember which site.

I just thought of something: the botkier website had a Bianca in cream for sale! I don't remember the size of it, but I would check that too see if it is still available.

This one was a large size when I checked yesterday. The Bianca is a great bag if you don't mind the flap. I love the leather and lining for the money.

tenmosquito - I also have a medium Bianca in Denim. I got the last one at ANY Nordstrom. I also had the clutch but sold it when I finally tracked down the medium Bianca.