GST wait list?

summergirl1

Apr 2, 2013
I've been wanting a GST forever and today I finally called to order one. I was told there is a wait list for them. I'm wanting black with SHW. Has anyone else been on a wait list for them? Does it take a long time to get one? I was so excited, what a let down! :sad: Hopefully it won't take as long as the WOC did. ;)

it usually doesn't take that long, but it also depends what number you are on the list! I was lucky enough to not have to wait for my few GSTs they were bought immediately. But nonetheless good luck !!!

it usually doesn't take that long, but it also depends what number you are on the list! I was lucky enough to not have to wait for my few GSTs they were bought immediately. But nonetheless good luck !!!

Thanks! I asked how many people were on the list ahead of me but she said she didn't know, only the manager did. I saw one in January but I wasn't ready to buy yet. Glad you didn't have to wait!

Thank you that's good to know! I am going to call a few other NM today, I have a gift card from there I want to use. But if I still can't find one I will try Hirsch. Do you have a SA you recommend?

Will the gift card work with bergdorf goodman? I just ordered a gst in burgundy yesterday there and I can check for you if they have one in black with shw if you'd like?

Will the gift card work with bergdorf goodman? I just ordered a gst in burgundy yesterday there and I can check for you if they have one in black with shw if you'd like?

Thank you, but the gift card won't work. It's a Neiman Marcus gift card. I love the burgundy, hope you enjoy it and post a pic when you get it!