Toolbox? Cannot decide

Feb 6, 2014
I'm a little anxious to round out my bag purchases before summer and have been considering a toolbox as one of the last H bags for a while (if there is any such thing). I was 'offered' a blue croc small toolbox last fall at my local boutique and while it was cute and somewhat Celine-ish in style, the 28K price was just not going to happen for this style. I have other bags that cost more than that from H but I've never wanted a toolbox until lately I've seen a few reds that are lovely. I don't have a red bag as I'm very traditional black/white/tans/grey/blues...red and green might completely shock my husband. My boldest color adventure has been a blue Izmir larger picotin for the beach - which is a fun color. If anyone has any suggestions regarding the toolbox - please let me know. Current bags I own (rather store in my closet it seems) from Hermes are: birkins, evelynes, a So Kelly, picotins, jypsiere, a few beach/her/cabana day bags, and lindy's. I seem to match colors more than functionality - so perhaps it's time for a reddish color and new style? All ideas are always welcome!!!

Love the toolbox.... TB 20 is definitely on my wishlist!! Love how you can hand carry or shoulder carry :smile: I just saw a Capucine TB 26 and it was so cute! It also looks great in ultraviolet, and etoupe/soufre, which may fit your color pallete and style without being too pop and bright. Good luck!!

I love the toolbox. Very versatile and understated yet adorable and classy. I too would love it in a bright color. I saw one in a ruby color that was to die for. I also saw it in etoupe with yellow piping. -- that was gorgeous too! Good luck.

YESSSSSS!!!!! i have one in vermillon swift size 26 and i LOVE my baby :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

the size is great, fits a lot, love the shoulder strap option, and the "under the radar" vibe as opposed to B/K, etc. swift leather is also like butter to me :drool:

Love the toolbox.... TB 20 is definitely on my wishlist!! Love how you can hand carry or shoulder carry :smile: I just saw a Capucine TB 26 and it was so cute! It also looks great in ultraviolet, and etoupe/soufre, which may fit your color pallete and style without being too pop and bright. Good luck!!

Hahaha - I was gonna try and figure out a way to tag you in this post. =) But I see you beat me to it!

I love the tb! I have a 20 and it surprisingly fits a lot! I love how causal it is. It's so easy to wear. I also love the fact that it's more understated compared to B & K.

YESSSSSS!!!!! i have one in vermillon swift size 26 and i LOVE my baby :hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

the size is great, fits a lot, love the shoulder strap option, and the "under the radar" vibe as opposed to B/K, etc. swift leather is also like butter to me :drool:

Wow! You and your bag are stunning! On me, well...hmmm...I wouldn't pull it off so well! I really love the look so I'll poke around the boutiques and see what they have, and what size is best - as I recall the small was a bit small ! Thanks!!!