Peach Rose - Minetta or Mini Riley?

Riezky

O.G.
Jul 24, 2013
Which style do you think looks better in this particular color? Any and all opinions appreciated! I haven't been able to see the Peach Rose Minetta in person, and I know its leather is a bit different than Riley's, which doesn't help my indecision, lol. TIA!

Thanks for your input! I agree, the combination is really pretty, and I think Minetta is more functional for me...don't know why I'm so indecisive about this one! :sweatdrop:
You're very welcome! :smile: lol...Coach makes it hard to choose sometimes. Maybe you could get the Minetta in peach rose and the Riley in a different color. :graucho:

Thanks for your input! I agree, the combination is really pretty, and I think Minetta is more functional for me...don't know why I'm so indecisive about this one! :sweatdrop:

Because the mini Riley is so cute!!! I almost wanted it myself except that I can't do a bag that small. I say Minetta in Peach Rose and mini Riley in Love Red--I saw one at my store yesterday too and it is gorgeous in the mini R! :biggrin:

Not a fan of the Riley and I just ordered a Minetta so you know that answer from me. However, seriously considered the peach rose minetta over the pintuck and still may once I get it. I just love that color!

You're very welcome! :smile: lol...Coach makes it hard to choose sometimes. Maybe you could get the Minetta in peach rose and the Riley in a different color. :graucho:

Because the mini Riley is so cute!!! I almost wanted it myself except that I can't do a bag that small. I say Minetta in Peach Rose and mini Riley in Love Red--I saw one at my store yesterday too and it is gorgeous in the mini R! :biggrin:

You guys convinced me, just ordered the Minetta! I actually have the Riley in Love Red, so with your advice I feel like I made the right decision :biggrin: Thanks again!

As an aside, I called to check stock on the Peach Rose Minetta (was told 18 currently), and asked about potential upcoming colors. The rep said that none are guaranteed to be made, but some colors that *might* show up are Kelly Green, Blue Lacquer, Pink Ruby, Neutral Pink, Pale Lemon...I think she also said Seamist, and one or two others. Just in case anyone else was wondering the same thing!

You guys convinced me, just ordered the Minetta! I actually have the Riley in Love Red, so with your advice I feel like I made the right decision :biggrin: Thanks again!

As an aside, I called to check stock on the Peach Rose Minetta (was told 18 currently), and asked about potential upcoming colors. The rep said that none are guaranteed to be made, but some colors that *might* show up are Kelly Green, Blue Lacquer, Pink Ruby, Neutral Pink, Pale Lemon...I think she also said Seamist, and one or two others. Just in case anyone else was wondering the same thing!
Yay...congratulations!!! I think you will love it! That is low stock...I'm glad I ordered mine already. Thank you for the info. on the colors...I hope they make the Blue Lacquer, it sounds beautiful!

Amen! Maybe we'll get lucky for St Patty's Day? (Hint Coach hint)
We better not hold our breath for that coming true! lol...but I bet they would get a ton of sales on them if they did! I'm on a little Bag Buying ban till Early Summer...( if I can last)! My last purchases are coming in the mail tomorrow ; OS Phoebe and RE duffle...still need to decide between the two..the. I'm done for awhile! Need 2 B Strong!

Not a fan of the Riley and I just ordered a Minetta so you know that answer from me. However, seriously considered the peach rose minetta over the pintuck and still may once I get it. I just love that color!

Thanks! Congrats on the pintuck, they're so pretty; if I didn't have love red Riley I would have grabbed the pintuck Minetta in that color without a second thought. I thought I was done after that, but just couldn't get Peach Rose out of my head! :loveeyes:

Yay...congratulations!!! I think you will love it! That is low stock...I'm glad I ordered mine already. Thank you for the info. on the colors...I hope they make the Blue Lacquer, it sounds beautiful!

Np, my ears pricked up when I heard about that color too! Hoping it also shows up in the Prestons.