Speedy "before" and "after" instant reveal.

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
Some of you know I decided to have a bag custom painted. After seeing several beautiful custom painted Louis Vuitton bags on PF, YouTube and the Internet, I decided I wanted a "one of a kind" custom painted bag. I chose the Fleur de lis symbol because I love it and it is a widely used Logo throughout Louisiana. It also appears on our beloved New Orleans Saints football helmet (yes, I am a die hard fan)! I emailed the picture of the design I wanted to the artist and I am very pleased and excited with the results!

Attachments

• Before pic.jpg
    Before pic.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,325
  • with printed picture.jpg
    with printed picture.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,318
  • After photo without charm.jpg
    After photo without charm.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2,302
  • With fleur de lis charm.jpg
    With fleur de lis charm.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 2,317
  • full pic with charm.jpg
    full pic with charm.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 2,710
Wow!!! OMGOODNESS...I love it!!! Congrats on such a huge success with making your Speedy a one of a kind! I would've been extremely nervous but I'm so happy everything went as planned! You must be excited!

This is amazing!!! Big congrats on a beautiful job;). I've been thinking about doing this to my nf. Would you mind messaging me a little info on who you got your beautiful paint job done by? Thank you and enjoy your awesome bag;)

Wow!!! OMGOODNESS...I love it!!! Congrats on such a huge success with making your Speedy a one of a kind! I would've been extremely nervous but I'm so happy everything went as planned! You must be excited!

I was nervous, but felt confident when I communicated with other PF members who had great success with their bags done by this artist. Thank you so much!