Best cc cream?

I've been using Tarte cc stick. It works good for me. Plus the stick makes it easier to do touch ups with. It says primer on the package, but I use it alone and get good coverage.

Last edited:
I have the full size Clinique CC cream.. I haven't really used it enough.. it's kind of thick and I have combo skin in the winter time. T Zone gets oily so I set it with powder.. I'm going to try this tomorrow for work to really test it out again. I haven't really made up my mind about the Clinique CC cream yet...
I don't use BB or CC cream everyday because I have pretty good skin and I don't like the feel of that stuff on my face. I really dislike foundation which is why I only use BB or CC cream. I like the Smash box BB cream which is pretty good. I have a sample of Peter Thomas Roth's CC cream which I will test out this week too.

I have the full size Clinique CC cream.. I haven't really used it enough.. it's kind of thick and I have combo skin in the winter time. T Zone gets oily so I set it with powder.. I'm going to try this tomorrow for work to really test it out again. I haven't really made up my mind about the Clinique CC cream yet...
I don't use BB or CC cream everyday because I have pretty good skin and I don't like the feel of that stuff on my face. I really dislike foundation which is why I only use BB or CC cream. I like the Smash box BB cream which is pretty good. I have a sample of Peter Thomas Roth's CC cream which I will test out this week too.

Keep us posted on how it goes with the different cc creams you mentioned!