Shining Monkey Fabric Protector...Bought from Amazon.com

pinkie_doll

Mar 6, 2007
hi i know i'm suppose to post at the FAQ thread, but i'm not allowed to, this is related to LV somehow, hopefully someone here can help me.

I recently purchased Shining Monkey Fabric Protector (leather protector spray) from amazon.com and have not received from them (already past the delievery time). When I try to check my shipping status from amazon.com nothing's shown, but I did get a invoice through email saying they already charged my credit card. Did any member here bought this from amazon.com? Please help :sad:

Yeah, I've bought several times from them as well and have never had problems. Contact customer service. Double check who the seller is. Sometimes Amazon sells from other retailers as well. Make sure you contact the right person.

oh k thanks now i feel a bit relieved, yes I sent them emails and on the invoice it says it was sold directly from shining monkey, and there's just one link on amazon.com so I think i'm on the right track ....

emailed them, and wait ......

I purchased my can last year through amazon.com too, but it was from a different retailer (superfastcarz inc, but I see that they no longer have the fabric protector in stock) and I had no problems whatsoever. The info is still in my amazon order history :yes: Hope you get this all sorted out!

I purchased my can last year through amazon.com too, but it was from a different retailer (superfastcarz inc, but I see that they no longer have the fabric protector in stock) and I had no problems whatsoever. The info is still in my amazon order history :yes: Hope you get this all sorted out!

this is my first purchase from amazon.com, and when I checked my account, it says "No orders or transactions" but I did an inovice through email that they charged my credit card and should be able to get the item by April 30 - which i didn't :shrugs: ....

this is my first purchase from amazon.com, and when I checked my account, it says "No orders or transactions" but I did an inovice through email that they charged my credit card and should be able to get the item by April 30 - which i didn't :shrugs: ....

Did Amazon.com get back to you? Normally when you order through one of their vendors, the information will show up in your Amazon.com order history. I don't know why it isn't showing up on yours...but it is a bit alarming that the Shining Monkey seller has only one feedback and it is a negative one...:s

I remember reading another post about the exact same thing and she was also saying she ordered from Amazon and did not get her SM. I think she finally got a refund.

omg this is not good, because i thought a lot of people from this forum ordered this from amazon.com so it should be safe. Yes it did show on my account right after I ordered it, but now it showed NOTHING ... i'm so nervous, what can I do now?

actually before the order from amazon.com, I tried to place order directly at http://www.shiningmonkey.com/, but I got their email saying their online ordering system did not work probably and asked me to tell them my credit card # again. I thought it is not safe that way, so I tried to order from amazon.com instead, but now look what happened :sad: a fraud company? i just reported it.

update on this, DO NOT BUY SHINING MONKEY ON amazon.com, that seller would never ship their item but charge your credit card. Altho I don't understand why so many people bought it from amazcon.com and has no problem (maybe differenet seller? this seller has 1 negative and no positive feedback) so be carefully everyone! i'm contacting amazon.com to issue a refund. hopefully this would work out, if not i'll be very disappointed since this is my first time order from amazon.com.

Shining monkey has their own website. Order direct next time. Mine took a very short amount of time to arrive.

yes i did that before I tried ordering from amazon.com. BUT they said their online ordering system's down and asked me to give them my credit card # thru email instead, I didn't feel safe to do that, so i didn't order directly from shining monkey.

maybe i'll try again in the future from shining monkey, but right now i just want my refund from amazon.com first ....