Valentine's Reveal

ssv003

Jan 27, 2012
This past week, I picked up my first Céline wallet in the beautiful antique blue grained leather. I was looking for a subtle but refreshing summer color, so this is perfect!

Then my wonderful DBF got me this beautiful Gourmette bracelet for Valentine's Day :smile: My first piece of Céline jewelry.

Here are some pics. Thanks for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392486611.607388.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392486630.515400.jpg

This past week, I picked up my first Céline wallet in the beautiful antique blue grained leather. I was looking for a subtle but refreshing summer color, so this is perfect!

Then my wonderful DBF got me this beautiful Gourmette bracelet for Valentine's Day :smile: My first piece of Céline jewelry.

View attachment 2505305

View attachment 2505311

Congrats girl and happy Val:woohoo::woohoo:

View attachment 2505305

View attachment 2505311

Beautiful!! Congratulations and happy valentines!! xx

View attachment 2505305

View attachment 2505311
This color is so soft and wonderful!! Congrats with your beautiful new babies! :smile: I wonder how it's different compared to the slate blue. :smile:

Congrats!

Thanks!

Congrats girl and happy Val:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks very much, unoma! :biggrin: Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!

Beautiful!! Congratulations and happy valentines!! xx

Thank you so much! You too! :smile:

Love the wallet! And I just got the chain as well...not too long ago! I've been wearing mine so much :graucho:

I know! It's so pretty. Goes with almost everything and is so comfortable. Thanks!

This color is so soft and wonderful!! Congrats with your beautiful new babies! :smile: I wonder how it's different compared to the slate blue. :smile:

It's a little lighter and more powdery to me than slate blue. Thanks so much! I was hoping to have this be my little bit of summer color. It reminds me of the ocean! :smile:

amazing color for the wallet!!! CONGRATS!!

Thanks so much!

gorgeous!! Love everything, congrats :biggrin:

Thanks very much CEC! :smile:

Congrats. The bracelet looks great on you. Hope it won't be your last Céline accessory.

I hope it won't be, either! ;) Thanks so much, coton!

Gorgeous. Congrats.

Thanks so much, Aluxe. I hope you're doing well!

they are so pretty! in love with your wallet:love::love::love::love: Congrats!!!

:smile: Thanks!

View attachment 2505305

View attachment 2505311

Pls can you tell me what is the size of your bracelet? Small, medium or large.
Your inbox is full:smile: