My journey to find THE wallet.

twinkle2

Mar 13, 2013
I have 'Hate & Love' relationship with LV for many years. I've always wanted LV wallet but never seems to settle for it. Wallets, I had purchased and given away :- French wallet, Brazza and Elise. In between, I'd also bought other designer wallets but lately, I've realized, I only need only a small compact wallet and was contemplating on Helene again. I'd purchased Helene before but went back to exchange it as I found it too bulky with all the stuff packed in. After months of contemplating of finding 'THE' wallet, I came across 'THE' wallet online and saw the review on you tube. It looks like 'THE' wallet I'm looking for but was worried if it'll look bulky once the notes/ cash are stuff into it. I've a separate card holders and don't really need the extra cards slots.
This morning, after looking at LV websites again and going thru TPF threads, I've seen 2 items to my liking. After reading the 'price increase thread', I think it's time to checkout the stuff quickly. So today, I've decided to make my journey into the city and it's my 1st time driving out from my hometown as a newbie driver. My relative was in the city and wanted to help me to get it but I really wanted to see and 'test drive' the wallet myself. It was a real terrifying journey as I got lost going and coming home. Luckily, I'm safely home now.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 886
Once I reached LV, I didn't ask for THE wallet as I'm not sure it'll fits my need. I walked out after paying for the 1st item but decided I should checkout as my original intention.
The kind SA brought out few wallets and HELENE was one of it but today, after trying it out the 3rd time, I knew, it's not the one. So, I stuck to my original request. After seeing and testing THE wallet, I knew it's perfect for my needs. Unfortunately it was not available in red and I'm not fond of the blue color. Luckily, I asked to see the green colored wallet and it was :heart: at 1st sight. The kind SA suggested 'hot stamping' my initial which I've never thought off and it took only 5-10mins.
My 2 lovely purchases today:-
My key pouch and MARIE wallet.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 901
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 873
Last edited: