Alma PM, epi carmine or vernis pomme??

nyeb2tosq

Oct 27, 2012
Hi guys!! I need help to decide which bag i should get next. I couldnt decide on the size before, and now that i have decided on the sizes, i cant decide for which finishing i should get.

I have tried both on, but it just made me even more confused. Theyre just too gorgeous! Would you guys be able to help me with your thoughts about these two bag? Like the pros and cons? And if you can post ur mod pics with the bag would be even better ;)

Thanks so much beforehand.

I like epi. Where i live it rains a lot and I wear it all the time with no problems. Have had the bag for about 7 years now and looks perfect. Also epi is great to wear when you need to downplay the luxury handbag love since it's more discrete than monogram. Took my MIL about 3 years to figure out my epi alma was an LV hahaha.

Thanks for the advise everyone! By the sounds of it, the two bags served for two different purposes.

This bag would be my 'special' occassion type of bag. Say for a dressy lunch or dinner. Or even jes for a day where i feel the need to spark my outfit.

Seems like vernis would be more suitable for this purpose.

I like epi. Where i live it rains a lot and I wear it all the time with no problems. Have had the bag for about 7 years now and looks perfect. Also epi is great to wear when you need to downplay the luxury handbag love since it's more discrete than monogram. Took my MIL about 3 years to figure out my epi alma was an LV hahaha.

I knooooww!! I already have an epi bag actually, people need to take a double look before they realised its an lv. Its pretty convenient most times.

It's so difficult, I like vernis for alma especially pomme. Very very classy n elegant, I think it's one of the best matching, well designed icon bag from LV, ie the design matches the shiny leather and pomme is such a classy color, but only one problem. Vernis has peeling problem. On the other hand for durability, nothing beats epi ( I m not sure of empriente cos I haven't own one yet) however, epi on an alma doesn't standout. Just another LV bag. HTH

QUOTE=nyeb2tosq;26220809]Hi guys!! I need help to decide which bag i should get ne

couldnt decide on the size before, and now that i have decided on the sizes, i cant decide for which finishing i should get.

I have tried both on, but it just made me even more confused. Theyre just too gorgeous! Would you guys be able to help me with your thoughts about these two bag? Like the pros and cons? And if you can post ur mod pics with the bag would be even better ;)

Thanks so much beforehand.[/QUOTE]