Small Reveal...beautiful Lime!

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
Just got her today and she's so gorgeous!! New Tahiti lime DMT. It's rainy and dreary so I could only get a pic under fluorescent lights. I promise to take some more later. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392150830.074655.jpg

So are you still loving Tahiti Lime? I have to admit I'm obsessing a bit over this bag. I absolutely love the color (green is my favorite color) but don't know if I could pull off such a bold colored bag. Hmmm.

So are you still loving Tahiti Lime? I have to admit I'm obsessing a bit over this bag. I absolutely love the color (green is my favorite color) but don't know if I could pull off such a bold colored bag. Hmmm.

Yes!! I absolutely love it! I am having a hard time waiting for warm spring weather to bring it out. I take it out at home just to admire the beautiful green. I love green too, and this one is a very bold color. It really does look like a Granny Smith apple. I think you'd love it when you got it. I want the wallet now!! Let me know if you get it.

Omg, I am itching so bad to change over to my new lime beauty I can't stand it! But it's supposed to be in the 20's here this week. Gonna try to hold off one more week!!!:cray: