Super Tiny But I'm Still Excited...Reveal!!!

Congratulations!
Thanks! :smile:
Out of everyone's collections and reveals, yours are my absolute favorite!!
We have the same exact taste!
Congrats! I love how you always model your items too!
Xo
Aww thank you! :hugs: I try to show all the ways that someone might use them because I LOVE when other members do that. I'm always surprised by some of the clever ideas that people come up with here.
All three are super cute and look nice with the matching purses!
Thanks, I'm glad that you think so. :biggrin:
They are, love these little guys. Thanks.
Cute little cles. Congrats
Thank you! :smile:
Congrats!!!!

Very nice, enjoy :smile::smile:
Thank you, I sure will. :smile:
Love them al!! Congrats!! :drool:
So do I, so cute. Thank you!
Congrats, congrats and congrats!!
Wowsers! How cute are they! Congrats!
The cutest, love them! Thank you! :smile:
Cute! Congrats :smile:
Thank you! :smile:
Thank you for the nice pictures

You're very welcome! :smile:

Can I ask, what influenced you to buy it in all 3 canvas prints? Was it your new neverfull purchases? I only have mono and pomme but I'm so tempted to get DA... Just worried I won't use it if I have 3. Do you plan on using each one with a matching print bag? Thank you!

Can I ask, what influenced you to buy it in all 3 canvas prints? Was it your new neverfull purchases? I only have mono and pomme but I'm so tempted to get DA... Just worried I won't use it if I have 3. Do you plan on using each one with a matching print bag? Thank you!

Sure. I had all three prints in LE Key Pouches but felt like the silk screen logo was kind of putting limits on the way I'd use the pieces (esp. with Emp). I wanted the plain Key Pouches because I'll use them more often. I actually thought about going with one Pomme instead of all three because that color goes beautifully with all three prints but in the end, I prefer the canvas one. I don't use Azur as often as the other prints because I don't wear my Azur bags as often but I still like having it. I will wear each one with the matching print unless I'm wearing Empreinte. I'll use DE with it Earth and DE or DA with Infini. You're very welcome!